corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Eck ya blind c*nt lol.....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Eck ya blind c*nt lol.....
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
6th Mar 10 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen you 2day at the mini roundabout on Glenlyon Road.Was flashing like fuk.You and your gf couple o blind badgers

P.S you need to get that arch fitted.
Eck
Premium Member

6th Mar 10 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah sorry mate Where were you? I was pre-occupied in a discussion about the old centre that was burned down! Oh, and.... One of the back ones flew off today :doyle:
Corsa_Sport21

6th Mar 10 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was coming up to the roundabout from the chippy end.Aye it was the back passenger side i seen missing.Dae tell me theres more than 1 missing?lol
Eck
Premium Member

6th Mar 10 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's always been the drivers front that's missing So that's another one for the list :doyle: I keep missing whenever you flash
jungle

6th Mar 10 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spotted you also in sainsburys carpark

we where sitting upstairs in the cafe
Eck
Premium Member

7th Mar 10 at 15:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye I saw the bus parked ootside
Shell
Premium Member

7th Mar 10 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Christ, we were popular yesterday

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Eck ya blind c*nt lol..... 24 database queries in 0.0081120 seconds