corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Jetta mk2, 1.3cl with gti conv. 130bhp 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VW Jetta mk2, 1.3cl with gti conv. 130bhp 8v
alexroberts_12

User status: Offline
7th Mar 10 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Jetta 1.3CL
Engine - 1.8 8v with a few goodies
Mileage - 109,000
Price - REDUCED! I'LL TAKE £600 NO LESS! NEEDS TO GO ASAP!

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - none atm
Contact email address - alexroberts_12@hotmail.com

General information -

here is my Volkswagen Jetta 1.3CL,

converted to 90 spec GTi 1.8i 8v, using a mk3 golf GTi 2.0 bottom end for about a 15:1 compression ratio, head has been skimmed, and pressure tested before i built the engine with a full gasket kit. Also has a reprofiled cam, pipercross filter, ottenger backbox, mk3 gti rocker cover, diesel gearbox and shafts. very torquey, strong and responsive engine, pulls very well! using a diesel gearbox and shafts as kept chewing the standard gearbox's under hard acceleration, lol.

the car itself is a solid shell, few dings here and there but overall good condition, its fitted with FK coilovers set to about -80mm, OZ 15 inch wheels with 4 mint tyres, golf single lamp front end, black bonnet, full GTi kit with G60 front wide arches.

the interior is 2 front early golf GTi 16v seats, GTi dash, centre console and clocks, sparco steering wheel and corrado VR6 rear seats.

bad points are front N/S and rear O/S doors dont open from the outside, easily fixed just no time! also the grille has been cut out where the badge was by previous owner and never got round to getting another one. and up and till now i cant find the log book anywhere but i'll keep looking!

car has MOT until mid december and tax until june. getting rid because my XE corsa runabout is making some funky noises and havent got the money to fix it, and the jetta bieng just the weekend car, needs to go unfortunately

legitamate sale, very well looked after car, looking for a swap for a valver corsa or nova, not bothered about tax or mot, just a really healthy engine lol, or around £1000, will take offers and try me on an interesting PX

thanks for reading!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VW Jetta mk2, 1.3cl with gti conv. 130bhp 8v 25 database queries in 0.0051470 seconds