corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Raced a Lotus Carlton......

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Raced a Lotus Carlton......
3CorsaMeal

User status: Offline
13th Mar 03 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate has promotion photos of the lotus carlton. B4 it was released, and it was blue. i know they all released in green, but the blue they used was sweet.
stuyw

13th Mar 03 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u reckon that they are faster than the new BMW M5??

Daimo B

13th Mar 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the VBOA a few years back, there was a picture of a bloke on a board and his speedo showed 320kph and was well in the redline!!!

Yes it was modded, and no it wasn't in the UK

thats 200mph for the non maths peeps
carl moffatt

13th Mar 03 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hay beardy i know the lotus your on about. Its got 500+ hp. I know this cause the guy who owns it has done a few electrical jobs at our house.

Must say when he pulled up outside i was impressed to say the least.
morty

13th Mar 03 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if hes running 500bhp in the lotus it wont last long as the engine is pushed to its limits any way and the week point on the engine was the rod bolts and head gaskets or and the clutch and the coils and the chain drive on the cams...to take it to 500bhp is a bad thing and it wont last. My mate steve had one well fast on the a1 in the early hours going to middlesboro we got just under 180mph racing a fireblade it did get away but it went up a slip road. he tried to take it upto the 500bhp but alot of things go wrong...which is a shame but considering the amount of torque in these things 500bhp isnt worth it cos these things will blow most things off the road.

Cheers

Darren M

P.s think it was number 256??

[Edited on 13-03-2003 by morty]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Raced a Lotus Carlton...... 23 database queries in 0.0103879 seconds