corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Taxing a vehicle online

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taxing a vehicle online
Scotty C

User status: Offline
13th Mar 10 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to tax my new car as i'm putting it on the road tomorrow. I'll be taxing it online today. But what my question is - although the car will be taxed from today, the tax disc wont show up till late next week, am I legally allowed to drive it although I wont be showing my new tax disc?

Ta.
Nic Barnes

13th Mar 10 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

print off the email you get stating that it is taxed as a recipt and carry that with you. tbh, its against the law not to display it, but it would have to be a right picky fucker to get you fined for it. just explain its in the post as ive done many times. most police are ok aslong as you have the dvla print out thing as they can run your plate anyway.
3CorsaMeal

13th Mar 10 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, it should all get logged on computer that you have paid if/when police have to check
Scotty C

13th Mar 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok thanks guys

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Taxing a vehicle online 23 database queries in 0.0098748 seconds