corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Favour needed from someone with a Corsa B diesel manual

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Favour needed from someone with a Corsa B diesel manual
Gazdaman

User status: Offline
19th Mar 10 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to be replacing the injectors in my Corsa next week, except the car, the injectors and my manual are about 120miles away.

I know I need to replace 2 washers on each injector, but I have no idea what size in order to order some more.

Could someone have a browse through a manual and see if it sheds any light on it please?

Gaz
Neil Dagens

19th Mar 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got one mate, when did you need to know by? its at work atm
Gazdaman

19th Mar 10 at 18:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assuming you're off over the weekend I'll most likely be home by Monday. So if it's not to hand don't worry too much.

If I can find out tonight/tomorrow I'll order washers online, failing that I'll physically grab the washers and shove them under some parts shops noses early next week.

Appreciate the effort though mate!
Gazdaman

20th Mar 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just for future reference the part numbers are:
94420247 and 94104993
Those are the bottom and top washers that need replacing when swapping injectors on the Isuzu diesel engines.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Favour needed from someone with a Corsa B diesel manual 23 database queries in 0.0087910 seconds