corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Black Tigra alloys, tyres and sport door

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Tigra alloys, tyres and sport door
TheSmurfinator

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 10 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Re-photographed and repriced for quick sale:

15" Tigra alloys.
I bought these for mine, but I've just got a set of gsi astra wheels so these have to go as they are taking up space.

They have been resprayed in black(not by me) and it is not the best job, they also have some chips in the paint and some sanding marks. They have no damage that I can see though, not even curbing marks and with a quick rub down and respray they would look spot on. No tyres.

£50 collected or arrange your own courier.

Set of part worn tyres with plenty of tread left on them, matching set of Dunlop sp sports in 185/60/15.
£40 collected /own courier.

Drivers door from a sport in black, Does have a small amount of rust at the bottom but I think it is only surface rust. £10 (no wiring) collection only

I'm open to offers or swap for WHY?

TheSmurfinator

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Black Tigra alloys, tyres and sport door 25 database queries in 0.0069230 seconds