corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Audi A4 1.8t For Sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 Audi A4 1.8t For Sale.
Mark

User status: Offline
   22nd Mar 10 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Audi
Model - A4
Engine - 1.8T
Mileage - 72800
Price - 6750

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07970 133 624
Contact email address -

General information -

Here we have one of the best combination of colour/spec Audi A4 up for sale.

It is in metallic Silver with full black leather interior and comes with the £2500+ genuine dealer fitted kit (known as the 'votex' kit but often referred to ask the 'GMBH' or 'quattro' kit), which has been fitted to the car since first registered as a Dane(chester) Audi Demo vehicle.

It also has fitted 19" RS6 Alloys which have just been completely refurbished and really complement the car.
The car is in brilliant condition, and really does look alot newer. It has just had a plate transfer back to it original reg, which identifies the car as a 2002 '52' plate, much to the surprise of family and friends!

No expense has been spared, and the car has a fully documented service history. The car is currently being serviced ready for the next owner. Services have been done on a fixed service pattern and completed every 12months (circa 6k miles). mileage is currently at 72800miles and will not increase as I now have a new vehicle.

Tyres are excellent all around and has 4 matching Azon ZZ3's.
The Interior is in excellent condition, with full black leather, and piano black inlay in the dash.

The car was originally a chester demo vehicle. it was then purchased by its next owner, who then sold it onto a his friend. This was the owner That I purchased the car privately from. It has therefore had 3 previous owners.

The Audi concert stereo is excellent, as are the xenon headlamps. and the Drivers Information System(DIS) is very useful to display mpg, miles left in tank, hours driven etc.
The car comes with a factory fitted armrest, and has the usual spec of power steering, ABS, electric windows etc. It also comes with a discreetly fitted Nokia CK7-W bluetooth system which operates through the cars audio system.

The car also benefits from a fully fitted tracker.

Tax is due in September (this is a september 2002 car) and the MOT is due in November.

I have owned the car since June 2006, after taking 4 months to locate the right spec car with this kit( I am not a fan of the later S-line kit).
I have loved every minute of ownership. It has been one of the best looking vehicles I have owned. I have decided to sell it as I have had an itch that needed scratching, and have now purchased an VW R32. So No part exchanges sorry.

For the money, I cannot think of another car that matches this.

It drives well, has a potent powerful 200bhp engine, low miles, looks half its age, and has the best combination of colours( silver looks very fresh on the A4, and black leather complements this).

Please feel free to contact me for any further information. Please, no scams, agencies or test pilots. I will not tolerate time wasters.
Any genuine buyers are welcome to contact me to arrange a suitable time to view the car.

I can be contacted at any reasonable hour on my mobile, or if you wish you can contact me during the evenings on the landline.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200453161072&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Audi A4 1.8t For Sale. 25 database queries in 0.0088081 seconds