corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bmw 318 Ci E46 £3650

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bmw 318 Ci E46 £3650
pazz1991

User status: Offline
22nd Mar 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Bmw
Model - 318 ci
Engine - 1.9
Mileage - 89,000
Price - £3850 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07792351202
Contact email address - robertparrott91@hotmail.com
Tax-june 10
Mot-Dec 10

General information -

Up for sale is a lovly example of a bmw 318 coupe i have had this car for around two months and i really cant afford the insurance , it has sat on my drive for the past two months but i have started it up and left it to run every day to make sure it keeps in good order

The car has been well looked after and is in very good condition considering its 9 years old , there are a couple of very minor scratches that will probily polish out but as i would during the day i havent had enough time to try and polish it , there is slight wear on the drivers bolster but nothing big , its about the size of a two pence piece.

It has many extras including parking sensors , climate control , air conditioning , cruise control , alloy wheels , Full Grey Leather Interior

This car is completly standard and runs like a dream, it has some previous mot certificates and bmw service history up to 58000

I am open to offers as i need to sell the car as i am using my mums at the moment for more pics please email me or text me.

[Edited on 22-03-2010 by pazz1991]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Bmw 318 Ci E46 £3650 25 database queries in 0.0082290 seconds