corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Engine Cut Out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Engine Cut Out
Adam_CB

User status: Offline
24th Mar 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi !!
recently i have had a problem with my Corsa b
i turn the ignition and i get the car to start but a second right after the car kicks in, the engine cuts out.
i have tried a damp start on the sparks and engine to see if its the damp weather that caused it but it is not.
does anyone have any suggestions what the problem could be ?
Vivasam

24th Mar 10 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should search the forums on how ti fix the immobiliser on your car. It does seem as if this is the problem. I am sure some of the guys on here will help out.
silvertornado

26th Mar 10 at 00:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the engine management light flash ??? if so immobiliser is at fault

New Poll