corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT Day

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOT Day
Steve
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Apr 10 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

be careful of kwik fit, i wouldnt take what they say as truth, i wouldnt even put it past them sabotaging stuff, iv first hand experience of them lying, and many many stories of them telling people they need new pads and disks when they dont etc
Adam_B

1st Apr 10 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Springs dont die after 1500 miles in 6 months, common fault or not it just doesnt happen, they only swapped 1 spring originally but charged you for 2.

I think your fully entitled to go and park your car on the service managers face.

edit - just read the thread and its sorted. Id kick off about the brakes seen as they did them last?

[Edited on 01-04-2010 by Adam_B]
alan t

1st Apr 10 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it wasnt a boy called scott thomson that was being a cock at bmw was it mate? he used to work on the reception at my work but moved to bmw. always was a waste of space at our place! might not be the same there though.
Colin

1st Apr 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan t
it wasnt a boy called scott thomson that was being a cock at bmw was it mate? he used to work on the reception at my work but moved to bmw. always was a waste of space at our place! might not be the same there though.

Theres 2 Scotts in there & ive dealt with both. To be fair the service dept guys on the desk are spot on, I think its those lurking around in the shadows that have managed to piss me off.
Adam-D

1st Apr 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

colin, my audi seem'd like that, everything that was done to it was a ball ache. it was dragged kicking and screaming evey job that was done to it.

my e46 seems to have the odd flaws. but its done 100k.

i think we all need evo's
Colin

2nd Apr 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Passed now.

3rd test at Kwik Fit. I dont think they even looked at it as it was parked in the exact same spot as I left it

a_j_mair

2nd Apr 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had similar troubles wityh arnold clarck

tbh fair the service manager was half decent and actually managed to get stuff sorted.

the sales man and head honcho were fucking useless though.

i was very close to decking the manager, a complete prick
Scotty C

2nd Apr 10 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do Kwik Fit offer a free re-test?
Colin

2nd Apr 10 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£24

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT Day 23 database queries in 0.1115069 seconds