corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Vauxhall Astra SXI 3DR - £1150

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2002 Vauxhall Astra SXI 3DR - £1150
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

User status: Offline
4th Apr 10 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra SXi
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 107,000
Price - £1150

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07581137219
Contact email address - lloydmackenzie@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

2002 Vauxhall Astra SXI
1600 16v (98BHP)
3 door
Black
107,000 miles
MOT Till - 24th July 2010
Tax till - July 2010
Insurance group 6
16" alloy wheels
A/C, E/W, RCL, CD Player, PAS
GM Dealersport mudflaps

I am selling the Astra because I fancy something a bit older for the summer!

Timing belt was replaced last summer according to previous owner at Woodside Garage, The Knock. I replaced the O/S/R (drivers) shock absorber last month.

The SXI is quite a high spec model so comes with electric windows, remote central locking, air conditioning, power steering and included is a Kenwood CD player. The car has very good MPG, I use BP Ultimate and got 305 miles to around £40 of petrol at the weekend.
I have an OEM MK4 Astra spoiler which can go with the car, it does need painted though as it is blue.

There are a few bad points although none of which affect the driving etc

Engine management light is on, I have some old Vauxhall invoices which shows this was on in 2004 with the same fault code it is displaying now - CO2 sensor, as I say this makes no difference to the way the car runs.
Both wing mirrors are missing they're covers, the car came like this and I just never got round to getting replacements.

I would be interested in a swap for a Nova but have seen a car I am very interested in so would prefer a cash sale.

[Edited on 04-04-2010 by Muzzy@VauxhallScotland]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2002 Vauxhall Astra SXI 3DR - £1150 25 database queries in 0.0044260 seconds