corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Product experiences please: Gaz coilies.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Product experiences please: Gaz coilies.
Paul W
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Apr 10 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking into getting some coilies for the car. Torn between FK's and Gaz. Found some gaz fully adjustable rears for £175 and it's quite tempting. Do these rears fit with no modification? as they have a built in spring etc. What's the ride like on the Gaz coilies. Basically, i'd just like to know peoples experiences with either the Gaz or FK's and what people would recommend. Cheers peeps

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
Gaz

5th Apr 10 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I make the best coilovers the UK has to offer...

/old joke now over.
Linch

5th Apr 10 at 14:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had Gaz on my old corsa, All I can say is I will be buying them again in the near future
Adam_B

5th Apr 10 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had Gaz coilovers on both my VX220s, the set i have now started banging on one corner after 11 and a half months so had to send them for repair. 2 year warranty is nice and 4 days later they were back on the car but you could argue they should last longer than 10k miles.

As for on the car they have all the adjusment needed to make them awesome.

[Edited on 05-04-2010 by Adam_B]
Paul W
Premium Member

5th Apr 10 at 14:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A good investment then. So the rear fully adjustable ones are a direct replacement with the standard shocks? and you run them without a spring in the usual place for a shock setup right? If so i definately see about getting them, fully adjustable all round sounds like just what i could do with.

Rio Verde Bagged More Door Project
lostboy
Banned

5th Apr 10 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Become a PNG club member and get them for silly cheap inc vat and delivered
Adam_B

5th Apr 10 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is also a couple of sellers on ebay that do them cheap, i think one is Gaz themselves.

[Edited on 05-04-2010 by Adam_B]
broster
Premium Member

5th Apr 10 at 16:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FK are (IMO) crap, Gaz are better but if you want the car to handle well i think there are better ways of spending the money on decent suspension, the price on the bilstein PSS stuff for the corsa is silly now! id save a little bit and get them over gaz any day of the week

Just checked and you can have the Bilstein pss coilovers for 550ish or less now! thats cheap considering the pss9 is over 1200!

[Edited on 05-04-2010 by broster]
Nic Barnes

5th Apr 10 at 18:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so far the gaz on mine i got 2nd hand are very good compared to the spax i had before.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Product experiences please: Gaz coilies. 24 database queries in 0.3814619 seconds