corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » removing background on photo

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing background on photo
baz2003uk

User status: Offline
6th Apr 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi

a mate has asked if i know anyone that can remove the background on a photo of his partner and 2 kids as he wants to put it on canvas without the background

is anyone willing to do this for me i had a play with photoshop a few years back but no longer have the programme and will more and likely cock it up lol

if anyone can help u2u me you email and i will email photo over

cheers Baz
Gaz

6th Apr 10 at 23:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It can be done, but depending on the person's skill they may need to have a slight blend on the edges to make it not look shit (this might mean keeping a touch of the bg)
Matt L

6th Apr 10 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just u2u'd you
Matt L

9th Apr 10 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you still want this doing? as i never got an email and as i typed the orginal message on an ipod i may have misspelt my email address

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » removing background on photo 24 database queries in 0.0079110 seconds