corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hotmail

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hotmail
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Apr 10 at 12:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else having issues; I can get on fine but I'm not receiving any emails; should have got a couple of Pistonheads which never arrived, should have got one for an order I placed earlier which never arrived and I've sent one from my work emails and that hasn't arrived either!
am4nf

20th Apr 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mixing up .co.uk/.com/@live.
RichR
Premium Member

20th Apr 10 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no; definately .com
RichR
Premium Member

20th Apr 10 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sent one from my hotmail account to my hotmail account and it came through; but from my work email account I havn't received it; nor the ones from elsewhere.
Ojc

20th Apr 10 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you want a cuddle?
am4nf

20th Apr 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Checked your junk?
RichR
Premium Member

20th Apr 10 at 13:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, not in Junk.

OJC, its more than I was expecting an important email from someone and hadn't noticed I haven't been receiving any mail at all for 3/4 days - no junk mail in junk folder, nothin in inbox etc. Never experienced something like this with Hotmail
LukeS

20th Apr 10 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

happened to me a while ago, it seems the setting had changed and blocked emails from people not on my contact list. maybe that will help?
sand-eel

20th Apr 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe email hotmail about the problem from your works email address?
RichR
Premium Member

20th Apr 10 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's what it was Luke; all of the settings ahd chanegd so that any email from someone not in my contact list went straight in the junk folder; but that was set to delete immediately so basically every email has been coming in and going straight in the bin. I don't know if its possible to get any of the emails which I will have lost upto now though
LukeS

21st Apr 10 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i dont think it is , not too sure though.
Root

21st Apr 10 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use gmail. Hotmail always has issues, it's unreliable and to put it simply, it's shit.
pow
Premium Member

21st Apr 10 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hotmail is AWFUL!
RichR
Premium Member

21st Apr 10 at 12:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh, I only use it for a few things and have had it for 11 years! I have my work and home address for everything else. This is the first time in 11 years I've had any issues with it and don't get a ridiculous amount of Spam either and the junk filter seems to work well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Hotmail 23 database queries in 0.0109310 seconds