corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.4 12 months mot, 6 moths tax

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa sport 1.4 12 months mot, 6 moths tax
cookie-x14xe

User status: Offline
21st Apr 10 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vx
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.4 16v
Mileage - 122000ish
Price - 1200 as a guide

Location - (same as my profile) north devon, bideford
Contact phone number - 07972600156
Contact email address - rickycook6@hotmail.com

General information - taken from add on piston heads
here we have my corsa sport for sale or swaps. reason for sale is i have owned this car for nearly a year now and i get bored of my cars quite quickly so would just like some thing else.

i have relisted the advert as i have now put on 12 months mot and 6 months tax,

the mileage now reads around 122000 will still increase, now dont let the mileage put you off because the engine is still very strong and has loads of life left in it.
i service the car my self as im a trained mechanic although in doing this i have no invoices to prove services.

there are a few modifications such as:
sportex decat

sportex back box

drilled airbox

lowered 60mm on gmax springs

front upper strut brace

rear upper strut brace

cav slab wheels painted black

gsi front bumper

i do have few parts to put the car back to standardish such as :
standard springs

cat

back box

and maybe one or 2 other little things

the interior of the car is in very good condition other than one of the drivers seat wings have snapped

there is also a small hole in the carpet right under the drivers feet
atm the is a metal gearknob (im also trying to get a original of this)

the gear and handbrake gaiter show signs of wear but nothing drastic

the mot has just passed with hardly any faults and no advisorys.

there are a few bad points to the car however such as :

there are pics here on my photobucket account showing damage other than that to the rear quarter which i will get also more pic of the car here http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm181/cookie-xsi/my%20sport/

the front bumper has neither of the wing lugs the paint is cracked a little and on one of the edges the paint has chipped away( i am currently tryin to source a standard sport bumper)

there is a slight chip of paint in the rear quarter

the wheels could do with a rub down and repaint altho dont look too bad at a distance

there will be more pics available on request these are the only ones i have atm please ask if you would like to see anything in specific.

any questions please get in contact

i am looking for a part ex mainly with vehicles such as:
106 quicksilver, xs s2, rallye s1 or s2

saxo vtr, maybe the westcoast or furio

ax gt

corsa sport,gsi,xe

mainly small cars little hot hatches
ideally something modified just nothing over the top please, try me with any thing i may say yes.

here are a few pictures, more can be found on the photobucket link above.

the back box has been changed for a sportex twin exit around 2"
also the rear boot lock surround has been changed for a good one with a vaux badge

[Edited on 21-04-2010 by cookie-x14xe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa sport 1.4 12 months mot, 6 moths tax 25 database queries in 0.0050390 seconds