corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Lots of stuff for sale.....LOOK IN!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lots of stuff for sale.....LOOK IN!!!!!
Colin

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 10 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to clear out some surplus stuff so if anyones interested in any of the following let me know before I ebay them.

PIAA 510 SERIES DRIVE SUPER WHITE (CHROME) LAMP KIT WITH WIRING AND BRACKETS BMW MINI

http://www.lkperformance.co.uk/Drive_Lamps/PIAAPIAA_BMW_MINI_510_SERIES_DRIVE_SUPER_WHITE_CHROME_LAMP_KIT_WITH_WIRING_AND_BRACKETS/216540

These cost £367 new!!!!

Good used condition, theres some light corrosion on the fixing nuts & bolts. Nothing that wont clean up though!!

Only asking £75!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes nod:

Wheels - 'Inovit concept' 18" black centre/stainless lip

These are believe it or not only about a year old!!!

They have however not survived the winter well, but im sure they can be tidied up.

Took them off our mini before trading it in, might fit other cars?

Black centres are fine, its the centre caps & stainless rims that have perished!!

2 tyres are 4mm & 2 are sitting on the legal limit.

£SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

LG 32" LCD TV

Around 3yrs old, been sitting in the spare room for one of those years unused.

Great condition, bought a new one so dont need this any more.

Model : 32LX2R

£200 ono

Also got an alphason stand as can be seen in the pic above that the TV's sitting on......it actually clamps onto the stand to suspend it off the ground.

same as this :

This still retails at £305, I want just £SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Wii, Wii Fit, 2x controllers & nunchucks & about 5 games

I could count the number of times ive switched it on on one hand!! £200.

Clark Pro 90 Mig welder

BRAND NEW - never been used!!! £200 on Machine mart, I want £150 & will throw in an upgrade helmet as the visor thing you get with it is pants!

Ive got some more bits to add on later. Let me know if anyone wants anything otherwise i'll be having a mass ebay marathon session this weekend!!

Local pickup only, will send some items via courier at buyers expense.

[Edited on 22-04-2010 by Colin]
Colin

User status: Offline
22nd Apr 10 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Updated list

TV's possibly sold as well!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Lots of stuff for sale.....LOOK IN!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0088050 seconds