corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vid comments

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vid comments
AK

User status: Offline
27th Apr 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trying out some different camera positions etc in an effort to make the vids a bit more interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOtXayvQ6JA

The actual content of this vid isnt anything to shout about, but I'd like to get some feedback on the positions etc... and possibly ideas where to try mounting in future.

We currently have mounts on

cage (in car)
front bumper
rear boot skin
both rear 1/4's
Tedney

27th Apr 10 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks really good. Love the bits from the front bumper. How about a camera looking into the foot well, showing your foot movement. And one on your helmet or looking at you would be quite cool.
AK

27th Apr 10 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did plan to have a mount in the car somewhere focused on the driver BUT things get a bit hectic and I never got round to it.

Helmet cam would be interesting, but unsure of how good it would be. You are pretty much looking at the track (just like the incar)
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it should be pointing straight forward, not at an angle.

get another car on the driver if you want a driver cam.
AK

28th Apr 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean - 'get another cam on the driver if you want a driver cam.'

I think I had worked that part out

Are you referring to the in car footage. Its hard to get that right as it needs to be mounted off centre, so needs to be angled to see past seat. Can mount on centre line of car due to cage X
chris_uk
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea thats what i meant lol

its strange how it is now, needs to be forward facing really

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » vid comments 23 database queries in 0.0110500 seconds