corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My old corsa...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My old corsa...
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   28th Apr 10 at 18:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...just got a text message from it's new owner Bit of a random conversation via text so I ended up phoning him. It turns out my old corsa was sold to him in Dec 2009, but had been off the road since since Sept 2008 dry stored. It also turns out the previous owner was not as good at looking after it as I was lead to believe. Here's a brief list of what's wrong:
-split and cracked front bumper
-cracked drivers front arch
-cracked spoiler and bootlid
-scuffed front door speakers
-scuffed passenger front seat leather
-scratched dashboard (fibreglassed and smoothed)

The good news is the guy who nows owns it got in touch with me as he wants some information re: paint code etc so he can get it fixed up and drive it. I've also told him about corsasport and if he needs any advice etc then to join up to the forum and get himself to some shows once it's done! He's called Liam and lives in Aberdeen He's going to keep me updated so if he doesn't join the forum hopefully he can send me some pics and I can do a little project thread for it

JILL
sri_baby

28th Apr 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got any pics of ya old corsa?
Andy Stocker

28th Apr 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Until I read Aberdeen, I had wondered if he was going back to Bradshaw's, I guess not
Jill
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my cs garage, there's also a thread couple of days after I sold her: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=368439
I know it's not to everyone's taste but hey, everyone's entitled to like different things

JILL

[Edited on 28-04-2010 by Jill]
Jill
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Andy Stocker
Until I read Aberdeen, I had wondered if he was going back to Bradshaw's, I guess not

Well he's going to phone Jason and Steve tomorrow about the paint code. So you never know he may trailer it there! He's not adverse to travelling- I told him about PVS and Trax and he said he'd love to go and distance didn't bother him! Good lad!

JILL
Andy Stocker

28th Apr 10 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dedicated to the cause! If they can fit him in with all the Police cars
Jill
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 18:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LOL True!!! I had my RS resprayed last year and it was the only non police vehicle in there! Mick got them the police contract just before he emigrated to Oz, so they're doing really well out of that. A bit worrying exactly HOW much work they do for the poilice though isn't it?!

JILL
Andy Stocker

28th Apr 10 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, every day I go past there are cop cars there, plus I see Lee at the gym most days now
Nic Barnes

28th Apr 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i still own and use the strut brace you sold me many years ago from your corsa jill
Jill
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 19:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aw great news Nic! I'm glad to hear it fella. Hope you are looking after it haha.

JILL
P1CK4D

28th Apr 10 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jill - Do you always write "JILL " after every post you make? Just wondering as it says your name at the side anyway so its pretty pointless.

P1CK4D
Jill
Premium Member

28th Apr 10 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, it's cos I used to have a different username when I first joined a couple of car forums in 1999 when I got my corsa. Old habits die hard, PLUS in those days we didn't have sigs on here to put my real name in! It's a very bad habit that even annoys me, I just can't seem to stop- it's like ocd. But I've been trying! I think I've cut down!
P1CK4D

28th Apr 10 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You didn't that time. Your doing well

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My old corsa... 23 database queries in 0.2941661 seconds