corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra SRI CDTi 150 *SOLD*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra SRI CDTi 150 *SOLD*
JayCarr

User status: Offline
29th Apr 10 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Astra
Engine - 1.9
Mileage - 92000
Price - 6500ono

Location - Cambs
Contact phone number -
Contact email address - jay_carr@hotmail.com

General information -

For Sale is my Astra SRI CDTI 1.9 150BHP.

3 Door Sport Hatch
2006 (06)

11 Months MOT
5 Months Tax,
Full Vauxhall Service history.

XP front splitter and rear spoiler.

The interior is in very good conditon, no tears or marks on the seats. Air con blows very cold, all electrics work. Never been smoked in.

The exterior is in very good condition and polished/waxed regularly as you can see from the pics. There is a slight scuff on the front splitter and some stone chips on the front

I bought the car from a Vauxhall dealership and prior to buyng the car, i got them to change the inlet manifold and EGR valve. These are common parts that fail, so you won't have to worry about them failing as they were only replaced approximately 10k miles ago.

Any questions feel free to ask, more pics available.

[Edited on 01-05-2010 by JayCarr]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Astra SRI CDTi 150 *SOLD* 25 database queries in 0.0104048 seconds