corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa sport W reg

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa sport W reg
corsa_oby

User status: Offline
29th Apr 10 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa sport
swansea , south wales .

General information -

vauxhall corsa sport ( Year 2000 ) i have owned this car now for now for a year and abit , the car was standard 1.4 16v until i bought it. comes with 10 months mot and 6 months tax. and part service history. had a service ( plugs leads. oil and filter) 2 weeks ago ( 110 miles ago) . There is now 69k on engine and 76k on shell . i am bassed in swansea , south wales viewing is welcome at anytime as long as i know day or two before .

Engine -

When i bought this car it was a 1.4 16v. sport , instead of puttting money to this engine i bought a tigra engine 1.6 16v engine. this engine has a uprated in-let manifold (powerbox) which bought for the engine and has some pictures of the conversion when carried out. ( will see if viewing the car).

Exterior -

German rear euro tail lights.
German metal pressed plates
Angel eye head lights
Opel badges and mud flaps
White Nurburgring badge on boot
Magnex Stainless Exhaust with de-cat and straight throw raceland centre pipe. ( with a beautful note )
Yellow break calipers
Bad boy bonnet ( does have a little chip on it now due to sum muppet droping it down )
Fiat punto rear wiper blade
Smoked side repeaters
G-max shocks and springs 70 mm all round

Wheels-

15inch polished alloys. originally from a 1980s special edition Vw ( dont ask me off what lol ) been refurbed around 7/8 months ago. 1 has slight kurb nothing that is noticable .
195/45/15 .tyres. tracking has just been done . to brand new tyres on front and around 6k on the back left.

Interior-

The car did have normal corsa sport interior in it when i first had it now i have put a set of cream leathers also heated wired up to switches. ( out a calibra 1996 plate )
polished roll cage
Fire extinguisher (attached to cage)
Silver lookwood dials with blue leds
Cream leather gear and handbreak covers
black tints on rear windown and back windows

THE CAR HAS NEVER BEEN SMOKED IN !

Bad points -

As there is with most cars there is a few bad points as this being a 10 year old car there is a few :

1 . slight dent nothing major above drivers door
2 . chips of paint come off obove drivers door again nothing major ( where RAC had to get my keys out )
3 . 3 little scuffs on back bumper
4. left mirror on car is scuffed .

i am asking for around £1670 O.N.O for this car. the car has had good money spent on it i am willing to take things out to lower the price just ask me . no tyre kickers or time wasters please.

dont try and offer me £1500 as is , can break the price with this and that not a problem .

WILL BE SAD TO SEE GO BUT HAVE MY HEART SET ON A YELLOW 106 GTI.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 29-04-2010 by corsa_oby]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Black Corsa sport W reg 25 database queries in 0.0076950 seconds