corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2005 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRi
nema

User status: Offline
2nd May 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More pictures here: http://s767.photobucket.com/albums/xx313/nema_photos/Car/

3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 40,000 miles, Metallic star silver, MOT'd til the end of July, and taxed til end of June, 2 Previous Owners.

This is the sort after SRi model with 16" SRi alloys with 4 Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres (the tyres originally on SRi's), SRi M3 Hagus Mirrors, Spoiler, Side skirts, SRi lower grills, Colour coded bumpers and bump strips, SRi interior. Air con, CD player, Silver trimmed dash.

Metallic paintwork, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Remote central locking, Rear wiper, PAS, Height adjustable drivers seat, Heated door mirrors, Full size spare wheel, Front head restraints, Radio steering controls, Front electric windows, Sports cloth seat trim, Driver and passenger airbag, Body coloured bumpers, Alarm, Electric door mirrors, ABS, Central locking, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Radio/CD, Rear headrests, Service indicator, 3x3 point rear seat belts. Insurance Group:5. £125 a year road tax.

This is a very well looked after example. It has Full Service History (3 Vauxhall main dealer stamps, one Fordhams dealer stamp).

I have done 27,000 of the 40,000 miles this car has covered, the car is always warmed up properly and 90% of the miles are on the motorway commuting. It is a niippy, but very economical car always returning at least 40mpg, 50mpg on a motorway run.

The only downpoints to the car is there is a slight scuff on the front bumper and the alloys could do with a clean up if you're fussy. If the asking price is met I will sort this out for the buyer. Otherwise in IMMACULATE condition, completely standard and an extremely well looked after example.

The car has been washed and waxed every week by myself. This is a very reluctant sale, but I hopefully have another car lined up. This car has never let me down and has been a joy to own.

£4870 ONO. Contact me on 07841 461229. Located in Bedfordshire. Postcode SG19

Looking for a late clio 172 or a clio 182.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2005 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRi 25 database queries in 0.0060699 seconds