corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » You're the boss - who's coming and going?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author You're the boss - who's coming and going?
JM Curdy

User status: Offline
8th May 10 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Originally posted by JM Curdy
Controversial post warning

Giggs out

WTF for!

30 appearences 6 goals

all he ever does now is try stupid fancy flicks and is atleast 2 yards off the pace!

scholesy and neville can still go a bit, but for me giggs is slowing badly
corsa - gus

11th May 10 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glasgow Rangers FC

Out

Davie Weir - He is out of contract and is 40 now.
Kris Boyd - I would love him to stay but he is on a free transfer and looks more and more likely to leave.
Stevie Smith - Already said he is looking for first team football. He is also quite injury prone.
DaMarcus Beasley - Injury prone and out of contract.
Alan McGregor - Would be worth a decent wedge, and considering our financial state would be a welcome sale for me.
Danny Wilson - Think his transfer to Liverpool is a good as done, hes a good player but like I said, seems as good as gone.

In

Andy Webster - He will return from his loan spell at Dundee United
Andy Driver - Would like to bring him in from Hearts. £700K
David Goodwillie - I Like him and he seems to be a good hard working striker, similar to Miller but I think slightly more goals. £1.2million
James McArthur - I would like to bring him in and play him as a right sided midfielder. He is technically a central Midfielder but has a good work ethic, and this would allow to play Davis in the center more. £1.5million
Marius Zaliukas - Good solid center half to provide cover for Bougy and Webster. £500K
Kevin Kyle - Scores goals in the SPL as he is an old fashioned strong Center Forward £600K

These signings are to consolidate us as a good team in the SPL for the next few seasons. We will not do anything in Europe for a while, so being strong domestically is a must.
strick206

11th May 10 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JM Curdy

all he ever does now is try stupid fancy flicks and is atleast 2 yards off the pace!

scholesy and neville can still go a bit, but for me giggs is slowing badly

Way off the mark imo

Giggs is the most consistent of the three

Neville the worst, then scholes (who is either awful or brilliant) then giggs, who is ether average or brilliant

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » You're the boss - who's coming and going? 24 database queries in 0.0099280 seconds