corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » The time has come unfortunately my 1.6 16v x16xe Corsa. (pic heavy)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The time has come unfortunately my 1.6 16v x16xe Corsa. (pic heavy)
i_am_ray

User status: Offline
   13th May 10 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 102000 on engine.
Price -1250 ovno

Location - hertfordshire
Contact phone number - 07706140318 no private numbers.

Mot - is aug 2010 close to the end of the month
tax up at the end of the month unfortunately.

General information -

Ok time to talk about the car i've owned this for 3yrs now and regretibly it must go. New car and the wife forces sale. This little car started life as a 1.4 8v upon to which it evolved into a 1.6 8v and then on 2 the monsterous c20let (to dangerous) then I made a desision to keep it semi sensible and got a 1.6 16v x16xe lump fitted. The car also has x2 12inch subs and a sony headunit. It has a corsa gsi steering wheel and clocks. No cat and a k'n 57i kit the exhaust is a strange 1 I have had the cat removed and the back box removed also I know this sounds cheap and nasty but I've had a poweflow and a scorpion exhust and non made as much power on the dyno. There is a pipe connecting the middle box to the rear of the car with an oval tip finished in gun metal grey. Sound like no other. It has tints and a 1 off sunstrip when see the pics u will get the joke. Also a 3dr spoiler modified to fit a 4dr. Has halo headlights not the cheap 1's with hid's fitted. It has a non English reg some say personal I don't. YKZ. The front and rear brakes where replaced recently and the cambelt also. I also have 2 other sets of wheels for this car both in mint condition. Corsa gsi wheels in White and corsa sports in black. Will sell with car if the price is right advertised else where tho.

Now for the bad bits they all have em.

the car needs a new speedo cable
rusting around the rear wiper
also is still registered as a 1.4 8v so will be new owners obligation to notify the dva

thanks got looking and hopefully buying.

[Edited on 13-05-2010 by i_am_ray]

[Edited on 17-05-2010 by i_am_ray]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » The time has come unfortunately my 1.6 16v x16xe Corsa. (pic heavy) 25 database queries in 0.0797811 seconds