corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ 280

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ 280
big eck

User status: Offline
13th May 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well now that i've had my fun in the Evo I'm on the lookout for a nice E46 M3

The only reason i'm selling it is that I just fancy a change for something less manic

Anyways here is the stats and spec of the car-

Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ 280

2003 03plate

46k miles (just been serviced last week)

Full Service History

Tax'd for 6 months

I will put a full years MOT on it if I get the full asking price but I think there is 4 or 5 months on it just now.

Mid Purple Pearl (very rare colour)

Factory HID/Fog headlights

Comes with all the usual HKS add ons for the FQ models but some have been binned for better items.

Mods -

Full turbo back 3" mongoose exhaust including decat

K&N Typhoon induction kit with carbon shroud

Uprated walbro 255 fuel pump

Geekmapped by Evonut270 (Respected MLR member)

Blackened and detangod headlights

Full Tein suspension

Do-Luck carbon splitter

Carbon Vortex generator

Carbon rear lettering

18"x8.5" Kei D2 alloys in Hypersilver (2 tyres brand new Falkens)

Braided goodridge brake lines front and back

Red stuff pads (not as bad as I thought they were gonna be lol)

Turbosmart Supersonic Dump Valve (bloody loud)

Gizzmo MS-IBC Boost controller

Rolling roaded at Hypertech making 350bhp/366lbft with graph to prove

I am asking for £11,000 OVNO for the car

Please either Contact me through PM or email me at bigeck2005@hotmail.co.uk for my mobile number.

PLEASE NO TIMEWASTERS. THE PRIVATE PLATE WONT BE SOLD WITH THE CAR, THE ORIGINAL 03 PLATE WILL BE PUT BACK ON FOR THE NEW OWNER

I have been as honest as I can with the car, if you need anymore pics/info then please just ask

Here are the pics, the car is in great condition and the front bumper has just been painted to get rid of the stone chips.

The bad bits (every car has them) the rear spoiler blade has some laquer peel (all evos suffer this unfortunatly but is fixable) and the splitter has the usual stone chips. The wheels have slight kerbing on them thanks to the wife but nothing major. I was goin have them done in gunmetal/anthracite anyways but as i'm selling it the new owner can do what they want with them. Thats about it

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mitsubishi Evo 8 FQ 280 25 database queries in 0.0062010 seconds