corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE HELP! headlights required for MOT tomorrow

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE HELP! headlights required for MOT tomorrow
matty101

User status: Offline
14th May 10 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys im desperate for some corsa be front lights, just the standard ones. i need them so i can get my corsa through its mot.

i need the car to go away to college next week (40 miles away) and the tester says if i get some standard lights by 12.30 tomorrow he can pass it. please guys im desperate.

im in hexham near newcastle.

i only need borrow them and i would give you a few quid if needed. or if some one is selling some and could deliever them to me before 12.30 i would pay for your petrol.

plz guys i've checked all my scrap yards ad breakers.

plz plz plz reply asap.
sc0ott

14th May 10 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scrappies. also watch you dont break the clips that stop them from moving about.
matty101

14th May 10 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yh cheers mate the problem is i've checked all the ones i can get too, and i cant drive the car cos its got no mot, so i cant check some of the bigger ones in newcastle
barter

14th May 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant a mate give you a lift?
matty101

14th May 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorted, thanks for looking guys
Mattb

14th May 10 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just present it without headlamps.... you dont have to have them fitted for the MOT

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE HELP! headlights required for MOT tomorrow 23 database queries in 0.0064669 seconds