corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 106 1.1 Key West - £495

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 106 1.1 Key West - £495
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 10 at 21:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 106 Key west
Engine - 1.1 8v
Mileage - 88k
Price - £495 ono

Location - Tamworth
Contact phone number - 07846761724
Contact email address - shaunhall_3@hotmail.com

Well the time has come for me to sell my 106. I bought the car in October last year as my corsa was involved in a crash and came off the road. My Corsa is now ready to go back on the road and I unfortunately can't afford to run both cars so the 106 has to go Its been a fantastic little car which I used daily as my main car and it hasn't given me any bother what so ever. Very economical and quite nippy

Its very clean for its age. There are a few dinks and scratches here and there but over all its in good condition. No rust to be found either The two worst bits I would say is a dink on the lower part of the boot and also someone has tapped a screw driver into the passenger side long. This was done before I had the car.

Spec:
Metallic Paint
CD player
Factory fitted sunroof (doesn't leak!)
Recent new exhaust, brakes and 2x tyres (receipts available)
MOT - 09/10
TAX - 08/10

Pics

It would be an ideal first car or daily driver! Any questions please feel free to u2u me

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 106 1.1 Key West - £495 25 database queries in 0.0095038 seconds