corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Razor blades

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Razor blades
SXIBLK

User status: Offline
17th May 10 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i treat my self every now and again for special occasions and by new blades but usualy get em off shop lifters in pub ha
Nic Barnes

17th May 10 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ant B
yeah when i have a wet shave i get a really bad rash under my chin and it hurts,so i just trim it with a beard trimmer
same. Although none of my employment history required me to have smart appearance which helps a lot. I even shampoo my beard thats how i roll.
Mertin

17th May 10 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by Ant B
yeah when i have a wet shave i get a really bad rash under my chin and it hurts,so i just trim it with a beard trimmer
same. Although none of my employment history required me to have smart appearance which helps a lot. I even shampoo my beard thats how i roll.

I had the same problem until I started using Clinique face scrub and the post shave soother. Costs £15 for a tube but lasts me a month at least

http://www.clinique.co.uk/products/1624/Mens/Shave/All-Mens-Shave/index.tmpl

Marc

17th May 10 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I get a rash on the left of my neck when I shave, harder to shave that side so I press harder and end up with a red raw neck! Miles better with clippers.
MarkM

17th May 10 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to only use clippers and have stubble but with my job I now have to have a wet shave and whip the lot off...
Dom

17th May 10 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never understood why people still battle with wet shaving, electric is the way to go. The initial costs are a bit steep, mine was over £100, but it's only needed it's foil and blades changing once in the 3/4 years i've had it
Graham88

17th May 10 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Electric is good, but you can't beat having a wet shave and getting the skin baby smooth, although I keep touching my face after doing it so everyone usually knows when I've had a proper shave
Marc

17th May 10 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I prefer wet shave to electric to be fair.
Generation

17th May 10 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use an electric saver mainly becuase I always forgot to buy new razors when i was out! I got it as a birthday present when was 18 and still use it(now 22) I only ahve to shave about twice a week though, but even then I hate it I always put it off, some my mates shave everyday. Fuck that

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Razor blades 23 database queries in 0.0108960 seconds