corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » smoke grey corsa gsi 2.0 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author smoke grey corsa gsi 2.0 16v
dan xe

User status: Offline
25th May 10 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa gsi
Engine - 2.0 16v (redtop)
Mileage - 93k
Price - 2000ono

Description
rite im thinking about selling my smoke grey corsa gsi red top as im not using it due to work

genuine m reg smoke grey corsa gsi with 93,000 on the clock with loads of recipts to back milage up.

ENGINE- the car is fitted with a c20xe (redtop) out of a cavalier gsi it was fitted using chris astley mounts,shafts and hubs and still has power steering.About a month ago i noticed oil getting in the water and it was found out the head had gone porus so in the last month (500 miles) the car has had a replacement head with all gaskets water pump etc fitted i also had all the lifters cleaned so car doesnt tap from cold like most red tops . the engine has the eco tec pipe mod is joined up to a full ashley compertition exhaust system and has a super chipped ecu . the car pulls well sounds awsome and doesnt smoke or use water.

CHASSIS- the car is lowered on coilovers on the front up rated shocks and springs rear is polly bushed all round including exhaust the car has 256mm front brakes and 16inch speed line alessio 2s alloys with new tyres the wheels have not long been refurbed in gloss black so no kurb marks anywhere

INTERIOR-the interior is standard corsa gsi in good condition drivers bolster is just starting to get a bit thin but its ok

EXTERIOR-the outside of the car is standard corsa gsi with the full kit vauxhall head light protectors lowered and speed line alloys which in my opinion gives a nice subtle look the car has a couple of small marks but nothing bad just whats expected of a car of its age

the car has 12 months mot and 4 months tax
Remaining MOT
12months

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[Edited on 29-05-2010 by dan xe]

[Edited on 29-05-2010 by dan xe]

[Edited on 16-06-2010 by dan xe]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » smoke grey corsa gsi 2.0 16v 25 database queries in 0.0093708 seconds