corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few Parts (Tigra Front End)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few Parts (Tigra Front End)
meach86

User status: Offline
26th May 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Full Vauxhall Tigra front end in Arden Blue ready to fit straight onto your corsa. I was going to fit it to mine but due to a change of plan iv decided to sell it.

It contains both front wings, bonnet, both headlights, front upper crossmember, inner wheel liners, Front bumper and slam bar

All items are in good condition apart from passenger wing which has got scuff and the splitter on bottem of bumper is scuffed but the actual bumper is fine.

All you need to do to fit this to your corsa is drill your corsa crossmember off at all the spot welds and spot weld the tigra one on then all the panel bolt striaght on

Price £50

Irmscher -60mm Lowering Springs Price £30

Ring Lee 07854138839

[Edited on 26-05-2010 by meach86]
meach86

7th Jun 10 at 16:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
jonnieboy

7th Jun 10 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i don't want to start an argument here, but I don't want someone to be sold some thing with false information (sorry)

The front end wont fit directly onto a corsa, as the wings and inner wings need modding quite afew bit to make it fit - the bonnet will fit straight on tho

very very cheap price for all them parts tho, i would expect at least double that to be honest
vauxtillidie

12th Jul 10 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the wings wont fit, they need cutting in half and the back end of the corsa wing welded on. I made the green corsa pickup so i know for sure.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Few Parts (Tigra Front End) 25 database queries in 0.0105002 seconds