corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is my car overpriced ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is my car overpriced ?
Bettley

User status: Offline
27th May 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=560540

i mean i have looked around the ebay etc, dog ruff ones go really cheap like £1000 , perfect a * ones go around £2000,

Mine isnt dog ruff its not perfect either its your middle range corsa redtop, so i thort that was a good pice at £1600

I mean i am actually only selling due to the bank on my arse i love the car to bits and dont want to sell it
Peoples thoughts please
ProjectNCK

27th May 10 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its worth what people are willing to pay for it

But to answer your question if its overpriced I wudnt say so . Be harder to sell at that price though but thats because of recession and running a 2.0 ltr at the moment doesnt seem logical

[Edited on 27-05-2010 by ProjectNCK]
mike56gte

27th May 10 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1600 seems resonable
N3CRO

27th May 10 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know someone who just sold his Redtop for £1,500 with a hole in the floor and yours looks in much better condition than that did.
So no, I wouldn't say it was overpriced at all.
barter

27th May 10 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just do little things to help the sale mate,i.e silcone pipes in bay,get some wd40 and get that oil off. all helps.cars dont sell as quick at the moment,i wouldnt budge off your price to much.
Bettley

27th May 10 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite cheers lads, i mean i dont wanna sell it , but its more of a forced sale you get me
Eck
Premium Member

27th May 10 at 13:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dog rough ones go for closer to £600 with the amount of T&T yours has. I personally think it's slightly over priced. GLWS though.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Is my car overpriced ? 23 database queries in 0.0090690 seconds