corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What The Fuck...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What The Fuck...
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
28th May 10 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went outside this morning, with the sun shining down on my car, gleaming on a big dent that some absolute prick has made on my front drivers wing, a small dent, then a big one next to it…. Looks like someones used their knee…. Absolute mugs, would have loved to have caught who ever it was! BOILS MY PISS!

[Edited on 28-05-2010 by Drift_Erm]
SR91

28th May 10 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw a van crash into my parked car and police couldnt do anything due to nobody being hurt and then i couldnt claim due to lack of evidence... Its annoying youll just have to pay for the repair..

[Edited on 28-05-2010 by SR91]
Drift_Erm
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

28th May 10 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i no, it is well annoying! just pisses me off that people really dont give a fuck about other peoples things or they just get jelous... twats

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What The Fuck... 23 database queries in 0.0870810 seconds