corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can anyone help me with this question?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can anyone help me with this question?
ste_p23

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im stuck on the last part of a Uni assignment and cant get my head into it! This is the question!

Outline any examples of the limitation and diffuculties Uk organasations and memeber states of the EU may have encountered in realtion to the development of the European Trasnsport Policy.

Can anyone give me some ideas in a business context please as ive been racking my brains out and cant think of anything!
Cosmo

3rd Jun 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont know the ins and outs of the ETP but surely things such as red tape, difference in regulations between countries, high costs, minimum wages, high tax charges, etc. will come in to play?
mike56gte

3rd Jun 10 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Premium Member

3rd Jun 10 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do they always word exam questions in such a fucked up way, im sure i would have done much better in mine had they actually worded the questions in a clearer way.

Or maybe i shouldve revised instead of masterbating in a hollow tree with my mates
adiohead

3rd Jun 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Or maybe i shouldve revised instead of masterbating in a hollow tree with my mates

"Skills/Other interests"
ste_p23

3rd Jun 10 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Why do they always word exam questions in such a fucked up way, im sure i would have done much better in mine had they actually worded the questions in a clearer way.

Bugs me aswell i only need to blag 800 words on it though and then im done
ste_p23

3rd Jun 10 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May run with sum of Cosmos ideas unless anyone has any other input?
Cosmo

3rd Jun 10 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sustainable transport policies were a major part in my Economics studies - red tape (Govt. regulations) were always high up on the list to mention, and in this case you could compare the various Govt. regulations various EU countries differ on (i.e. subsidies to businesses, costs associated with employing people, etc.)
ste_p23

3rd Jun 10 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo you are a fucking legend thank you!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can anyone help me with this question? 23 database queries in 0.0127609 seconds