corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Big brake group buy? interest?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Big brake group buy? interest?
basslinecorsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Jun 10 at 20:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gazza808
haven't bought the wheels yet as no point if i can't get a decent set of brakes too put under them. but probs weller steelies though.

we don't do a kit for 13" wheels unfortunately, however we could make some as a one off if you really wanted. (deep pockets are needed for this though)

quote:
Originally posted by bigron1988
im using cav turbo rims and pro race 1.2s both in 16s, what size would you recomend i get (5 stud btw)

a 310mm billet 4 would be your best option for 16's we do that in a one piece disc or with separate bells which save weight but costs more.

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
Plus I know I paid less than that for my Wilwood 4pots that were on my LET and that wasn't in any kind of group buy.

wilwood are pony and use american fittings. what did you get in your kit from them out of interest?

Project Scarlett - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=661417
Limecat
Banned

10th Jun 10 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by basslinecorsa
wilwood are pony and use american fittings. what did you get in your kit from them out of interest?

I don't know how I have managed to do an email subscription to this thread but for some reason I am getting updates? (Ah, there is a tick box below, I assume I caught that in error when on my iPhone?)

I appreciate that you work for one of Wilwoods competitors so will take that comment with a pinch of salt but I am interested to know how Wilwood are 'pony' and you mention American fittings like it is a bad thing? I assume you mean a UNF type thread rather than BSF/BSC/BSW?

America has led the way in most technological advances within the automotive industry so how anything that's American is 'pony' is beyond me?

Not looking for an argument, just justification of you slandering a perfectly good and well made product.

As said last page, you are flogging a dead horse on here anyway fella, most people on here don't have a pot to piss in, let alone £500+ for some brakes.
P1CK4D

10th Jun 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by basslinecorsa

Wilwood are pony in what way exactly?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Big brake group buy? interest? 24 database queries in 0.1477602 seconds