corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8v engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8v engine
harvey_1066

User status: Offline
7th Jun 10 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv got a 1.2 8v engine and gearbox the one with the electronic ignition instead of the dizzy cap. i want it to be collected due to the size, and im looking for around £100 it does run as i have just dropped it out of my corsa due to splitting it as iv just got fed up with corsa's long story really... but yea its got around 77,000 miles on it, as i bought it early last year to go into my car as mine dropped a spark plug and i drove it around for a while until i got another vehicle and i never really drove it that much since... but it is a verry good engine and has never let me down. i do have a loom for it, and an ECU but i dont have a chip for the key, as i lost my keys yesterday and iv been so annoyed with it this last week i thought Feck it and dropped the engine out last night.

so yea just a re-cap

1.2 8v electronic ignition
cash on collection
looking for £100 ono
77,000 miles
comes with gearbox
and loom
if i can find the keys it will also come with ecu and chip

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8v engine 25 database queries in 0.0077341 seconds