corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wat rear bumper or mod current one, i have no idea

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wat rear bumper or mod current one, i have no idea
Kris TD

User status: Offline
19th Mar 03 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to do something with my rear end, needs to be mad to go with rest of kit. any suggestions, or can anyone think of anything i can blend on the bottom of an impact rear bumper?
cheers
dig dave2811

19th Mar 03 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TRY PUT THE reiger rear bumper extension on that may look ok, but it would be really low to the ground
jr

19th Mar 03 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new one thats in maxy p, ap racing i think, looks bit diffrent

[Edited on 19-03-2003 by jr]
Fear

19th Mar 03 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey if you are after something a little different then u2u Nismo or look in the south west board and you will see he has a genuine toyota supra rear bumper for sale!!!! Its costs £600 new but hes selling for £50!!! If you look as the pics on the thread you'll see it fits quite well and wouldnt need much work to get it to fit!!!!
Kris TD

19th Mar 03 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right, that sounds a fcuking good idea, gonna look now.

New Poll