corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bondi burger !!!! LOOK

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bondi burger !!!! LOOK
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jun 10 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOWSER

The Aussies and the Americans have been fighting out for the last few years, to take the title of the world's most obese nation and with this burger the Australians have now stolen the big-burger record from their American rivals.

The burger, created by Joe El-Ajouz who owns the Ambrosia On The Spot, in Sydney's Randwick, was created using 81kg of mince.

Also thrown into this supersized delight were 120 eggs, 16 tomatoes, 120 cheese slices, 2kg lettuce and 12kg of bread; and to make sure it wasn't too dry there was half-a-kilo of barbecue sauce thrown on as well.

After the burger had been put together it weighed in at an impressive 95.5kgs.

Mr El-Ajouz's wife Iman said the trickest part was flipping the patty, which took 12 hours to cook.

She said: "Just flipping the patty was the main challenge for us, but it all went well.

"My husband had to prepare special metal holders and a metal plate, he had one at the bottom one at the top, locked them together and they flipped the burger with that."

The variety of burger will be on the menu at the cafe for the next year in order to meet the Guinness world record conditions, if you fancy one it will set you back close to £850.

We'll keep you up-to-date with America's response in the junk food conflict, but in the meantime here's a look at some other record-breaking foods. Click through the thumbnails to reveal some more huge snacks.

SEE LINK

http://news.uk.msn.com/photos/photos.aspx?cp-documentid=150367535
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Jun 10 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brilliant. Lets make a big huge fucking burger and stare at it. Awesome.
lostboy
Banned

12th Jun 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No doubt LET will harass me for posting in yet another food thread but fuck it, I would have a good go at that
mwg

13th Jun 10 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was well off I'd be going in there and ordering one for the crack

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bondi burger !!!! LOOK 23 database queries in 0.0080042 seconds