corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good day bad day

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Good day bad day
MarkSport

User status: Offline
16th Jun 10 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just kill the fox and cat.go fuck a black bird and have babies......simples
Hammer

16th Jun 10 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What an emotional rollercoaster. I feel as if I should donate money to something after reading that.
Nath

16th Jun 10 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
What an emotional rollercoaster. I feel as if I should donate money to something after reading that.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&source=hp&q=mental+health+charities&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=7c6d87d5ef15e3d
SetH

16th Jun 10 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be the same as Daimo re the blackbirds but again I am a nature lover and quite soppy when it comes to animals and the environment

I would argue that domesticated cats are not part of nature though. Thus it should not be in the garden in the first place creating a danger to the birds. It is only there in the first place as some family has purchased it as a pointless animal to amuse their family.

also If I saw a pigeon attacking anything it would get the M4 on full auto, they are vermin.

mwg

16th Jun 10 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I lol at the death of the blackbirds.

Me and my mate were messing round with an air rifle when we were about 14 and he shot a blackbird in the head by accident. I couldn't stop laughing
SR91

16th Jun 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Man the fuck up
Archie
Organiser: Scotland
Premium Member

17th Jun 10 at 01:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I built a birdbox thing for my standard grade in tech when i was at school (About 6/7 years ago now)

My mum screwed it to the garage wall, for the first time a few weeks ago a saw a bird sitting on it then a few days later a lot of cheeping and such coming from the box, i havent heard anything in a few days so i suspect the worst.
Eck
Premium Member

17th Jun 10 at 05:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Eck
I lol at the death of the blackbirds.

Me and my mate were messing round with an air rifle when we were about 14 and he shot a blackbird in the head by accident. I couldn't stop laughing

I was playing my computer one day and heard these fucking pigeons going mental and looked outside. Less than 10th seconds later I heard a crack and saw a big plume of feathers all over the place!! I looked to my left and there was my bro, still aiming with his rifle at the spot the pigeon was sitting at There is a blackie that resides in one of our trees. I may blow its head off and send pics to daimo

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Good day bad day 23 database queries in 0.0103250 seconds