corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » xsport 125cc 2005 pitbike for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xsport 125cc 2005 pitbike for sale
matt16vsport

User status: Offline
20th Jun 10 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - xsport 125cc
Model - 125cc 4 stroke
Engine - 125
Mileage - 600
Price - 300 ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07866298400
Contact email address - 07866298400

General information - bought when it was six months old went to a few tracks then couldnt afford to use it had the engine rebuilt and bored and has been used 3 times after got the 12" wheeels on instead of shitty 10's ,quick action throttle

farings been cut down on back and mud guard got stressmarks but plastics are only 30 quid on ebay

gonn hate to see it go would swap for car if its the right deal bike all i can think tht it needs doin is the stator needs a new case and the exhaust needs riviting again on backbox if i havent already done it but allruns sweet had it goin yeasterday in garden and was sound started 1st time

pics on request viewings preffered

[Edited on 20-06-2010 by matt16vsport]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » xsport 125cc 2005 pitbike for sale 25 database queries in 0.4400830 seconds