corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO anyone who goes to Staffordshire uni

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO anyone who goes to Staffordshire uni
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
20th Mar 03 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm at the Stafford site, and yesterday got clamped! I was parked on double yellows cos our car park is so small and shite there was no other spaces. I was there for an hour an when I came out I saw a nice big clamp round my wheel and my missus having a go at the guy and telling him I will be there in literally 2 minutes! He wouldn't listen, and the fact of the matter is there was no warning simply because "I've run out of stickers mate, sorry". Then he refused to remove it because I had a go at him even though I had the £20 there and he said "Just cos you drive a fancy car you think you can park it where you like", yeah an M reg Corsa!!! So if anyone goes to that uni don't let the bastards have the opportunity cos they will pick on you if u have a nice car. And they don't warn you either. I will take this all the way though, cos I saw a programme about this guy who went around towns saying what double yellows could be ignored and these were broken so I'll be making sure I get back my £20, robbing gits!
jaffa

20th Mar 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I go staffs, stoke campus.
Parking is better than it has been in previous years.
Think to legally clamp you there has to be warnings?
The stickers they put on your windows, although not from personal experience, can really fuck up your windows.
Have they damaged the alloy?
Is it actually a staffs employee?
jaffa

20th Mar 03 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also make a formal complaint about his attitude. In the end of the day your tution fees help pay his wages
Matty Hall

20th Mar 03 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If there are no visible warning signs he has illegally clamped you. You could always tru to remove the clamp yourself (withoput breaking it) then hand it in to lost property.
Redcorsa69

20th Mar 03 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jaffa - I did make a complaint to the student union and have also sent a letter to his superior. Am gonna go up later and take some photos of the lines cos they are all damaged.
Meat-Pie-SRI

20th Mar 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make your car really low so they can't put the clamp on!!
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

20th Mar 03 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gutted only just read this post. Although I didn't notice your car clamped the other day.

Yeah they are getting really funny on where people park now, due to the new two way traffic system being introduced.

Although I can see there point. Were you parked on your usual yellow lines next to the staff car park before the libary?
Redcorsa69

21st Mar 03 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i was parked there. Thing is I have always parked there and I wouldn't have minded if I had been given a warning first. I just think Staffs uni are more bothered about making money than satisfying their students. Its OK the guy that did it comes into the garage where I work so revenge time
CorsaSRi16v
Premium Member

21st Mar 03 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » FAO anyone who goes to Staffordshire uni 23 database queries in 0.0085900 seconds