corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone work for o2, there beeing badgers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone work for o2, there beeing badgers
jr

User status: Offline
21st Jun 10 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as above really anyone work for them

got a blackberry bold, which is fine, when it works

got 2 months remaining on my current contract, and once again the phone has fucked up

its been away/into the shop 3 times for repair, the last time in march where i lost it for 2 weeks, and now once again it still has lost all its sound, cuts out, and sometimes just wont turn on and just has the red light constantly on

went into the o2 shop in bluewater, who told me there is nothing i can do what so ever, and i cant upgrade early, and also as because im a bb user, i can only upgrade to an iphone (thats bollocks surely ? )

now all i want is a bb that works, but been told i need to send it away again for repair, and loose it for another 2 weeks, which im not happy about

they wont swap it, or do a door2door exhange, and basically told to like it or lump it, despite speaking to team leaders etc where ever there hq is, so any suggestions

[Edited on 21-06-2010 by jr]
gazza808

21st Jun 10 at 14:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when ever my phone got sent away for repair i got that month free,
apprently if it breaks 3 times o2's policy is to replace it, and if it's not made you have to pay for the next model up, as they tried fleecing me when my n95 died for the millionth time.
Jamie Walby

21st Jun 10 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate had some trouble with his Blackberry but on T-Mobile! The 3rd time they offered him a brand new one, only for it not to work! Turned out it had been reported stolen and blacklisted

In the end he kicked up such a fuss they gave him some Nokia.
adiohead

21st Jun 10 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My friend is having trouble with his new Bold on O2, pretty sure they're sending him a new one

I had a faulty phone from Orange and they wouldn't replace or even repair it, after about 30 phone calls.

quote:
Originally posted by jr
now all i want is a bb that works, but been told i need to send it away again for repair, and loose it for another 2 weeks, which im not happy about

they've offered to repair it, so take them up on it

[Edited on 21-06-2010 by adiohead]
Jambo

21st Jun 10 at 14:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly the iphone upg bit sounds like salesman baloney

second of all, if you don't have their insurance which i would assume you don't as per your post. Then the warrenty will lie with Blackberry and not o2 as they are the manafacturer.

I would see what repair centres are local to you and see if you can drop it in there as sometimes they do same day services etc..

This is why you need mobile phone insurance

jr

21st Jun 10 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i should have bargined with them and got it for free grrr

how can i find the local repair centres jambo :
Steve
Premium Member

21st Jun 10 at 14:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carphone warehouse
_Allan_

21st Jun 10 at 14:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I took my Nokia to CPW and they sent it off. Didn't buy the phone from them. Took about a month with no replacement phone in the meantime.
Got a new N95 off Nokia though, then sold it on

[Edited on 21-06-2010 by _Allan_]
Fro

21st Jun 10 at 15:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why i love orange, phone was messing up (bold 9700) told them i want a new one (they tried to charge me but i said they're having a laugh and refused) and a new one was with me the next day FOC
Twiggy

21st Jun 10 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
This is why i love orange, phone was messing up (bold 9700) told them i want a new one (they tried to charge me but i said they're having a laugh and refused) and a new one was with me the next day FOC

Same here (nealy) but an N95
Limecat
Banned

21st Jun 10 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/8229839.O2_apology_over_letter_addressed_to____Pedo_File___/
oceansoul

21st Jun 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/8229839.O2_apology_over_letter_addressed_to____Pedo_File___/

Hahahaha She blatantly addressed that as Mr Pedo File when she filled in the forms online. People will do anything thing for a bit of fame or possibility of compensation

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone work for o2, there beeing badgers 23 database queries in 0.0101819 seconds