corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL NOVA TURBO C20LET 270BHP EDS PHASE 2

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL NOVA TURBO C20LET 270BHP EDS PHASE 2
nathan_27
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
21st Jun 10 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - VAUXHALL
Model - NOVA 1.4 SR
Engine - 2.0 16V TURBO C20LET
Mileage -
Price - £4500 OR PX FOR A CORSA/NOVA C20XE

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07535692523
Contact email address - NAPALM_27@HOTMAIL.CO.UK

General information -

THIS IS JUST TO SEE WHAT OFFERS I GET THIS ISNT A FINAL DECISION

im coming close to getting this finished and mot'd so time is coming near to get rid and build another

its got a phase 2 270bhp capable c20let engine with a f28 6 speed box in it
the nova is rather clean minus a few dents and little scab marks on the rear arches all the welding has been done on it
it will come with a 12 month mot for the new owner

any more info wanted send me a u2u or a txt and i can call you as i dont usually answer numbers i dont know
iv got loads and loads of pics but they dont do it much justice as they were taken in the process of it being built

but here are some as it stands

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL NOVA TURBO C20LET 270BHP EDS PHASE 2 25 database queries in 0.0111308 seconds