corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall corsa 1.2 montana

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall corsa 1.2 montana
redadair85

User status: Offline
24th Jun 10 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 97k
Price - 500ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07528297918
Contact email address - redadair85@hotmail.co.uk

General information -
here is my vauxhall corsa 1.2 montana, it has 3months tax and mot, it has varouis dints n scrapes but nothing you wouldnt exspect for a 15 year old car.. the front bumper is pretty much worse for wear it has a crack on the left hand side (see pictures) the car has SXI alloys and a sport interior not sure if this is standard or not? the car comes with a kenwood cd player and is in excellent condition inside apart from a small crack in the dashboard and a slight rip in the drivers seat. it needs 2 new rear tyres but i will fit these if i get the right price. thats about it viewing/questions very welcome thanks alot.
please email me and i can send you more photos

[Edited on 24-06-2010 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall corsa 1.2 montana 25 database queries in 0.0080519 seconds