corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 20xe with throttle bodies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b 20xe with throttle bodies
mod_redtop

User status: Offline
24th Jun 10 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -corsa b
Engine - 2.0 16v
Mileage -
Price - £1000-£1500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07825041474
Contact email address -

General information - Iv got a 1996 corsa sport for sale with the pre-cat 20xe engine.Car has NO tax or test as i intended to just keep it for track use but now its just taking up the space and i havent got time to finish it.The car is tidy and the body work is good apart from a couple of minor marks,these marks are just that it has wide arches that are blended into the side skirts and the paint has cracked a little along the joining lines of the side skirts.it has a badboy bonnet with astra mk3 gsi bonnet vents wich looks mint,but again the bonnet could do with a re-spray coz on one side near the badboy extension the paint has cracked abit.its currently got no bumpers on it as i removed the HUGE front and back badboy racer bumpers that were abit scuffed and bought some mint sport bumpers wih the rear one being smoothed from this site,wich agan iv had no time to fit.so the car will come with both sets of bumpers if wanted.its got black 17" wolfrace alloys in good condition,but the two rear tyres will need replacing as they are bald.the car is flame red with a red glitter laquer which i think sets the car off well in the sun.its de-badged and the boot is de-handled with a boot popper fitted in the car,blacked out windows.all colour coded.stainless exhaust and manifold,20xe engine,chipped,2 ecu's,alarm,gsi spoiler,cobra bucket seats,v6 front brakes.
Really rapid little motor and very loud lol!
The car is still registered as a 1.4 16v sport so its upto the buyer to register it if they want.......

Iv also got a set of webber carbs that fit straight on the the 20xe and they have been jetted for the 20xe so just fit and gooooo!!!!These will be sold seperately from the car unless someone wants both the car and the carbs.Im wanting £500 for the carbs which is a really good buy if u want to up the power of the 20xe,The corsa the carbs came off was running 204bhp not sure what else had been done to the car other than the carbs and chipped and cammed.

The car would ideally suite someone who wants a mint looking rapid little pocket rocket if u dedicate abit of your time and effort this car WILL look MINT!!!!!!

So £1500 for the car and the carbs
or
£1000 for the car and bumpers and bits/and £500 for the carbs.

Send me your email address and il mail you a few pics iv got.

If u need any info just txt me.

The car will need to be towed away due to not having any tax or test..........Cheers

[Edited on 24-06-2010 by mod_redtop]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa b 20xe with throttle bodies 25 database queries in 0.0094199 seconds