corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » were can i get a 4-2-1 maifold for a x12xe

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author were can i get a 4-2-1 maifold for a x12xe
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
25th Jun 10 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TheNobleOne

quote:

Seriously, take your head for a wobble.

Take ya head for a what?

A wobble.
N3CRO

25th Jun 10 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shane 08

26th Jun 10 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dick all i ask is a question and all you get is internet no it all guys like you lol dosnt matter any way
Limecat
Banned

26th Jun 10 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You are wasting your money - spend it elsewhere like handling and suspension modifications.

If you want to throw good money after bad contact JP, they understand pulse tuning and they will knock you one up with equal length primaries and nicely welded stainless, you won't get much change from £1k though. Not so interested are you now?

Silly little boy.
shane 08

26th Jun 10 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a guy
BarnshaW

26th Jun 10 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
You are wasting your money - spend it elsewhere like handling and suspension modifications.

If you want to throw good money after bad contact JP, they understand pulse tuning and they will knock you one up with equal length primaries and nicely welded stainless, you won't get much change from £1k though. Not so interested are you now?

Silly little boy.

would be less then a grand, i got a JP exhaust for my st220 for under 500 quid, the quality is fantastic
Limecat
Banned

26th Jun 10 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a lot more work and it's harder for access with a custom manifold though, especially if it's all equal length primary pipes.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » were can i get a 4-2-1 maifold for a x12xe 23 database queries in 0.0114720 seconds