corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what would you all do in this situation

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would you all do in this situation
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
28th Jun 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically ive owned my t sport just over a month now, went to toyota about 2 weeks ago clutch pipe snapped, where i got the car from replaced it, ever since, ive been getting a noise and vibration felt threw the clutch pedal every time u change gear or depress the clutch pedal, the noise will go when the pedal is depressed.

my local toyota garage told me this was normal for the t sport and compressor's i turned around and said no i have driven 3 other t sports and non of them do this, i wasnt happy with what they said as i knew they was wrong , i contacted where i got the car from and asked them if it was okay for there tech an ex toyota man to have a listen and drive, but before this i went to a toyota in ilkeston, where they had a look for me and said gear box bearings, i took it to where i got the car from didnt say anything to them about me visiting another toyota garage until he told me what was wrong with it, he also come back with gear box bearings.

Now tomorow ive got to contact where i got the car from back up as they said they will sort something out, i know this job a gear box strip and re build will cost over £1,000 and as ive paid the car off in one go no finance cash straight up i dont want to be paying anymore i hope they will pay all of it or a large percentage but im unsure if i should have a moan at my local toyota garage that said it was natural meant to be like that even though on a extra work sheet they have admited there is a fault there and get them to pay some or contact the toyota customer services.

any help please

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what would you all do in this situation 23 database queries in 0.0063798 seconds