corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » f gas legislation 2010?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author f gas legislation 2010?
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 10 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi im just after a bit of background info on the new air con f gas legislation thats coming out sometime in july, ive had a look on google and couldnt really find anything of any use, basically im a mechanic, but not have been put on the course for air con, i know its to do with if your not qualifyed your not allowed work on air-conditioning systems or handling refrigerant gas.

i just need some info so i dont get screwed over by work for anything, as they are good for doing that. thanks
Mattb

2nd Jul 10 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From July the 4th it will be illegal of anyone who has not been properly trained to handle refrigerant gas in anyway shape or form. If you are found to be using refrigerant you / the company will be landed with a massive fine..

I had my training a couple of weeks ago
alan t

2nd Jul 10 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

done the course a few months back, was a waste of a day tbh was more just health and safety shite
ali_corsa

3rd Jul 10 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a shame though and will cause big trouble at our place because 3 of us havent been trained on it yet and only 5 of us in our workshop. So from monday i will refuse to work on it then. Im sure that will go down well with managers

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » f gas legislation 2010? 23 database queries in 0.0084460 seconds