corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its Passed!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Its Passed!
ste_p23

User status: Offline
9th Jul 10 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car Passed its MOT today the (3rd one) took it to the local garage that i usally go to and it sailed through. When the guy did the emissions he did have to hold the revs for a minute or two till the emissions sorted themselves out.

Saved myself a new cat and lambda sensor so all in all a good day
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Jul 10 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'bout time

Mine's in in the morning
ste_p23

9th Jul 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike B
'bout time

Mine's in in the morning

Good luck mate i hate waiting for the result its like waiting for exam results
daymoon
Premium Member

9th Jul 10 at 20:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Congrats!

I bet the only reason that garage failed you was cos they wanted money...

When my dads car needed brakes sorting, i was talking to the tester, asking/suggesting what could be wrong... I could nearly see ££ signs in his eyes... THe minute i told him i will bring it for retest next week... he probably nearly had a heart attack.
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

9th Jul 10 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've never once worried about the Corsa, it's failed twice but it's always been sorted before I've collected it and it's never cost much, it's last 2 it's passed fine, it probably helps with how much stuff's been replaced over the past few years

Our old van on the other hand, I never expected that to pass but it did, well first time round anyway
ste_p23

9th Jul 10 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by daymoon
Congrats!

I bet the only reason that garage failed you was cos they wanted money...

Yea he said it would be £300 for a new cat and lambda fitted so i just said no thanx ill do it myself

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Its Passed! 23 database queries in 0.0064850 seconds