corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » M Reg 1.2 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author M Reg 1.2 8v
stackhouse

User status: Offline
10th Jul 10 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Corsa B
Model - Merit
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 90k (ish)
Price - £300 ONO

Location - Leamington Spa
Contact phone number - 07895347824
Contact email address - simon_stackhouse@hotmail.com

General information -
For sale is my: 1994 'M' reg 1.2 8v Corsa B, merit in a turquoise colour,

3 door, and pretty low millage for its age - well i think it is, (around the 90k mark - if not a little higher) MOT ran out in june and the tax runs out at the end of july, the bottom floor pan was welded before I had it so its pretty solid.

I did plan for it to be a project, but my Mrs lost her job, so it was put on the back burner until she was sorted. but now I need to get rid of it to put the money to for bigger car.

It came off the road in March so i could make a start, but before it did it had a full service including plugs and leads, when it is out on the road you get a really good return of about 50mpg out of it

Modification wise there hasn't been much done to it, its been lowered it 60mm, and also fitted astra sport Recaro's. (comfy as!!!!!) the steelies have been refurbed with centre caps.

Everything has been taken out of the car apart from dash an front seats an door cards and carpet, all of the rest of the car is still in it just not fitted! Floor plan is pretty solid had all the carpets up when I first had the car to clean everything.

Im guessing it would only take a little bit of work to put it through an MOT, but would be a good base if you were looking at doing an engine conversion as the car is pretty solid.

I also have a few extra bits for it i have been collecting: these are also up for sale as well.

I also have a GSI spoiler,
Leather GSI steering wheel, original shocks and springs and mud flaps.

Yet to find the lead for the camera, so will get them up later, but if you want pics I can MMS them to you.

Cheers

Stackhouse

Lead found:

anymore required let me know

[Edited on 11-07-2010 by stackhouse]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » M Reg 1.2 8v 25 database queries in 0.0079501 seconds