corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTR Mk1 - Swap for Corsa!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Saxo VTR Mk1 - Swap for Corsa!
Darkside-Dee

User status: Offline
13th Jul 10 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright guys, just gauging interest in my car atm, Has all usual saxo VTR refinements plus those listed below:

Lowered 50mm front and rear,
Upper and Lower front OMP strut brace's,
ITG Air Filter in standard air box,
QuickShift,
Recent Valeo Clutch,
Pagid discs and pads all round,
Raceland 4-2-1 mani,
Supersprint cat back,
Supersprint 2" back box,
Refurbed wheels,
Avon ZV3 Tyres all round,
Kenwood CD Player

Its a V reg (99), with 81k on the clock,
Mot Runs out the 19th July and Currently Sorn but can put 6months tax on if requested!

Been in mine and my brothers ownership (bark for all you's i dont know) for the past 5 years. All work thats been carried out is from manic motors with receipts to prove it, FSH and receipts and old MOT's since new. Forgot to add, had loads of work carried up leading up to my insurance renewal for MOT so should pass with flying colours.

£1200ono or swap for corsa, maybe put cash my way!

Slight Scuff on rear bumper and arch but hardly noticeable, nice pic of how the supersprint sits as well!

Cheers Guys.

[Edited on 13-07-2010 by Darkside-Dee]

[Edited on 13-07-2010 by Darkside-Dee]

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by Darkside-Dee]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Saxo VTR Mk1 - Swap for Corsa! 25 database queries in 0.0075741 seconds