corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Website Help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Website Help?
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
15th Jul 10 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Basically im not that clued up on websites but basically how much would you looking at for a web site being mate to enable some one sell products from so will need a check out option home page product page about page loads of pictures ect i no this is a very vague description but whats a rough cost for a fully working website like above

[Edited on 15-07-2010 by SXI - Matt]
Gareth F

15th Jul 10 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick it in geek day? might get more help.
Limecat
Banned

15th Jul 10 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Subscribed as I am also interested, albeit with something that is user friendly where additional products can be added by the proprietor!*
ed

15th Jul 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to know what you want so you have a specification. A website for selling 5 products would be totally different to a website selling 500 products.

When you know what you want, you can figure out a price

PS Geek Day
SXI - Matt

15th Jul 10 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly that it would need to be able to be amened easily so update with new products remove old ect just want some in the no how to say your looking at any were from £*** for this and £**** for this
Sam
Premium Member

15th Jul 10 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're not arsed about it looking good and working good, a few hundred. If you are, a few thousand.

No idea what budget you have, but if it's little to none, probably better off using something like eBay for now.
SXI - Matt

15th Jul 10 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok well lets say a welcome page with a small slide show, then it goes to home page with a banner showing avalible products and a load of pictures then down the side list of all designers avalible and a link to take you to that page with them on and we're talking about 15 designers with say 20 products each. Want each desginer page to have aload of pictures of the products with discription a buy option that puts it into a basket

p.s how do i move it?

SXI - Matt

15th Jul 10 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
If you're not arsed about it looking good and working good, a few hundred. If you are, a few thousand.

No idea what budget you have, but if it's little to none, probably better off using something like eBay for now.

I was expecting a few thousand as a budget this is just an idea that is being looked into

ed

15th Jul 10 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Between £800 and £1.5k depending on who you get to do it, the payment system and the interface you want designing.

As a ballpark figure...
SXI - Matt

15th Jul 10 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Between £800 and £1.5k depending on who you get to do it, the payment system and the interface you want designing.

As a ballpark figure...

Thank you mate exactly what i was after i dont want any think to complicated just yet if i was to try this idea but also good enough people would trust buying off it
SXI - Matt

15th Jul 10 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.wellgosh.com/ Basically a simplified version of that web site same sort of lay out but wont be selling no were as near as that much
ed

15th Jul 10 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You might even need a maintainance agreement with a designer to keep it looking good if that's the kind of thing you want...
ste_p23

15th Jul 10 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talk to Whittie on here and tell him i recomended you! He does some good work and not to pricey

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Website Help? 23 database queries in 0.0987449 seconds